Are you looking for a healthy Easter dessert? This Gluten-Free Banana and Cinnamon Muffins recipe is also vegetarian and dairy-free and is easy to make for busy people. These banana and cinnamon muffins will be a perfect dessert on your Easter table!
- 4 banana
- 4 eggs
- 2 tbs coconut oil or ghee
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tbs almond butter
- ½ tsp salt
- 30g coconut flour
- 3 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbs honey
- You can add walnuts if you like
- Heat oven to 180°C and lightly grease 12 muffin tins with coconut oil or ghee.
- Mash well all bananas with a fork.
- In a small pan mix honey and 2 tsp of the cinnamon over low heat then set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs and then add the mashed bananas, almond butter, coconut oil (or ghee). Mix well.
- In another bowl, mix the coconut and almond flour, baking soda, salt and remaining 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet and mix well.
- Distribute ¾ of the batter into the muffin tins until half full. Put a spoon of the maple and cinnamon mixture into the middle of each tin, and then top with a tablespoon of the remaining batter.
- Place in the heated oven for 20-25 min.